General Terms and Conditions
This section of the Terms and Conditions is of general application.
The company jobno.one, s.r.o is the operator of the web portal dream.jobs.
The Operator issues the following general terms and conditions for the operation of the Portal on the website dream.jobs The Terms and Conditions regulate the rights and obligations of the Operator and persons using the Portal.
The use of the Portal is governed by these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data available at dream.jobs GDPR.
When registering or otherwise using the Portal, Users and Candidates are obliged to familiarize themselves with the current version of the Terms and Conditions and are obliged to comply with the obligations arising from them and to be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Legal relations arising from the use of the Portal are governed by the legal system of the Slovak Republic, in particular Act No. 513/1991 Z.z.., Commercial Code, as well as regulations governing the protection of personal data (in particular GDPR), and other relevant legal regulations. The jurisdiction of the Slovak Republic is maintained even if the Portal is operated in the territory of another state.
Definition of terms
This part of the Terms is of general application.
- Operator means jobno.one, s.r.o., company number: 54 669 308, with its registered office at Františkánska 17, Trnava, Slovak Republic, registered in the Business Register of the District Court Trnava, Slovak Republic, EU.
- Portal means the website on which the service of mediation of employment offers for employment seekers and entities offering vacancies is provided. The portal is operated on the website www.dream.jobs
- Terms mean these general terms and conditions for the operation and use of the Portal.
- Candidate means an individual interested in the Employment.
- User means a legal or natural person offering employment through the Portal and interested in finding an employee through the Portal.
- GDPR means the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Application means the mobile application through which the Portal may be operated. These Terms apply in full to the use of the App, unless otherwise specified by the specific terms of the App.
- Price List means the pricing terms for the User's use of the Portal, or the price agreed upon with the User on an individual basis.
- Employment means, in particular, employment or any other similar form of dependent activity.
- User profile means the User's account for accessing the Portal interface.
- Candidate profile means the account of the Candidate for entering the Portal interface.
- CV is a document created by the Candidate containing his/her personal details and professional experience and skills. The CV must be produced in a machine-readable format.
This section of the Terms applies to Candidates.
- An individual (Candidate) interested in seeking Employment shall upload his/her CV through the Portal. The Candidate is required to provide complete and truthful information in the CV. The uploading of the CV is subject to the Candidate providing an email address and verification of the email address. Successful upload of the CV will be confirmed to the Candidate by an automated email or immediately after uploading on the screen.
- By uploading a CV, the Candidate agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Candidate may create a Candidate Profile on the Portal. The registration and login to the Candidate Profile are done through a username (email) and password, or through social networks or other similar means. The Candidate is obliged to provide complete and truthful information when registering. The password must comply with the conditions set out in the registration dialogue, otherwise, the registration will not be carried out.
- Uploading a CV and/or setting up a Candidate Profile is free of charge for Candidates.
- Providing false or incomplete information in the CV or Candidate Profile may result in the cancellation of the Candidate Profile and the deletion of the CV.
- The Candidate acknowledges that the public portion of the Candidate Profile may be viewed by the User.
- The Candidate is not required to create a Candidate Profile to upload a CV. In case he/she does not set one up, the Candidate's CV will be processed and offered to Users for a period of 6 months from the date of uploading. After this period, it will be automatically deleted.
- In the event that the Candidate sets up a Candidate Profile, the CV will be processed and the data contained therein for a period of 10 years, unless the CV is deleted or modified by the Candidate.
- The CV will be processed using automated and machine processing and profiling and, based on the relevance, the Candidate will be offered possible offers of Employment according to the current requirements of potential employers.
- The Candidate may, at his/her discretion, respond to an offer of Employment by indicating the offers that have caught his/her attention. Subsequently, the CV will be sent to the User. The Operator does not guarantee the User's acceptance of the offer.
- The Candidate acknowledges that his/her CV may be forwarded to Users for direct contact by the User on the basis of automated processing and profiling.
- The Candidate acknowledges that employment offers from individual Users may be sent to his/her email based on automatic processing and profiling.
- The Candidate will be informed of the fact that a CV has been sent to Users via email.
- The Candidate acknowledges that the Portal does not guarantee that the Candidate will be contacted by a User. The Candidate further acknowledges that the Portal shall not be responsible for any performance by the User arising from the offered Employment, nor for entering into any employment or other contractual relationship with the User.
This section of the Terms applies to Users.
- The user shall create a User Profile through the Portal. The User is obliged to provide complete and truthful information when completing the registration. In the case of a User - a legal entity, the User Profile may only be filled in by a person authorized to act on behalf of that legal entity.
- Providing false information will result in the User Profile not being created or being canceled.
- The User is obliged to fill in the username (email) and password when registering. The password must meet the conditions specified in the registration dialogue, otherwise, the registration will not be carried out. Registration can also be done via social networks or other similar means.
- The price for the use of the Portal and the period of use are governed by the Price List or an individual price agreement between the Operator and the User.
- The User is entitled to use the Portal for the period agreed between the User and the Operator. After the expiry of the period of use of the Portal, the User's account will be deleted.
- In the event of default in payment of any payment by the User to the Operator, the User Profile may be canceled or suspended.
- The User acknowledges that the public part of the User Profile may be displayed to Candidates.
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel the User Profile in case the User violates the law or ethical conduct.
- By creating a User Profile, the User agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The User will be sent the CVs of individual Candidates that match the Employment offered based on automated processing and profiling. The User acknowledges that the Portal does not guarantee the sending of Candidates' CVs.
- The User acknowledges that the Portal is not responsible for any performance by the Candidate or the conclusion of any employment or other contractual relationship with the Candidate.
This section of the Terms and Conditions is of general application.
- Users and Candidates acknowledge that the operation of the Portal is not employment mediation within the meaning of Act No. 5/2004 Z. z. on Employment services.
- The Portal may be operated without local restrictions and on all electronic platforms. The operation of the Portal is subject to these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise specified for each platform.
- The operation of the Portal is not connected in any way with social networks (FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN, etc.), these are only used to receive registration data.
- The Operator shall keep secret from third parties all data received by it and undertakes to maintain commercial confidentiality within the meaning of Section 17 of the Commercial Code.
- Users and Candidates acknowledge that the Operator shall not be liable for any damage or other pecuniary or non-pecuniary harm that Users or Candidates may incur in connection with the use of the Portal. Furthermore, the Operator shall not be liable for any performance of contractual conditions arising between the Candidate and the User.
- The Operator is entitled to unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. The effectiveness of the new Terms and Conditions shall commence at the moment of their publication on the Portal.
- These Terms are valid from the moment of their publication on the Portal.
This version of the Terms is effective on 1st September 2022.